Law by ASEAN members
News & Activity
The Meeting with Representatives from the Embassies of ASEAN Member Countries
26th June 2015
Friday 26th June 2015, Professor Dr. Nillawan Phetcharaburanin, Chairperson of the Sub-Committee on Legal Data Collection of ASEAN Member Countries has invited representatives from the embassies of ASEAN member countries to a meeting in order to exchange ideas and give recommendations to develop the ASEAN legal database. The following people are the representatives who attended the meeting;
- Mrs. Penny Dewi Heratsati, Minister Counsellor (Political Affairs), Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Thailand.
- Mr. Raden Narendra Jatna, Attache (Attorney), Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Thailand.
- Mr. Amir Farid bin Abu Hasan, First Secretary (Political), Embassy of Malaysia, Thailand
- Mr. Jay Francis Galino Alcantara, Third Secretary, Embassy of the Philippines, Thailand.
- Mr. Ung Samraingsey, Second Secretary, Embassy of the Philippines, Thailand.
In this meeting, the Sub-Committee and the representatives from the embassies were able to exchange different point of views that were beneficial to develop and improve the ASEAN legal database.